What is an ADU?
Accessory Dwelling Units, also called guest homes, granny flats, or laneway homes, are smaller dwelling structures located on the property of an existing single family home.
- Get Fast Financing through the Equity Wave Lending ADU program
- No Minimum Credit Score Requirement (No Fico)
- No Tax Returns or W2s Required
- No Bank Statements Required
- No YTD Paystub Required
- Create Additional Income Stream
- No Additional Land Cost
- Increase your Property Value using the (GRM) Gross Rent Multiplier.
- New State Laws Make it Easier than Ever Before.
- Optimize Your Rental Space
Learn strategies and advantages of investing in ADU Trust Deeds with Equity Wave Lending, Inc. Can you create 5 separate income streams from a duplex? Learn how with the EWL ADU income strategy program.